Click here to access the withdrawal form (login required).
The meaning of terms (SELLER CUSTOMER DELIVERY, PRODUCT) is available by clicking on this link.
The CUSTOMER has in principle the right to remove or return the PRODUCT to the SELLER or a person designated by the latter, without undue delay and no later than fourteen (14) days of notification of its decision to withdraw, unless the SELLER has offered to collect himself PRODUCT.
The withdrawal period shall expire fourteen (14) calendar days after the day the CUSTOMER or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the CLIENT, physical possession of the PRODUCT.
In case the CLIENT would have ordered several PRODUCTS via one order leading to several DELIVERIES (or in the case of an order of a single PRODUCT delivered in several batches), the withdrawal period shall expire fourteen (14) calendar days after the day the CUSTOMER or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the CLIENT, physical possession of the last PRODUCT delivered.
To exercise his right of withdrawal, the Customer must apply through the withdrawal form. You must be logged into your account to access it.
The CUSTOMER may also notify its decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement to: FRANCE CORP 53 rue Jacques Verniol ZA La tile 95370 Montigny les Cormeilles or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order for the withdrawal period is complied with, the Customer must send its communication on the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
In case of withdrawal from the CLIENT, the SELLER agrees to refund the full amount paid, including shipping charges without undue delay and in any event, no later than fourteen (14) days the day the SELLER is notified of the will of the CLIENT to retract.
The SELLER will refund using the same means of payment as the CUSTOMER has used for the initial transaction, unless the CLIENT expressly agrees to a different medium, in any event, this reimbursement does not incur any fees to the customer.
The SELLER may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until the Customer has provided evidence of shipment of the property, whichever is the earliest of these facts.
CUSTOMER must without undue delay and in any event, no later than fourteen (14) days after notification of its decision to withdraw from this contract, return the well to: FRANCE CORP 53 rue Jacques Verniol ZA La tile 95370 Montigny les Cormeilles.
This deadline is met if the CUSTOMER returns well before the end of the fourteen day period.
The CLIENT will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
PRODUCT must be returned following the instructions of the SELLER and include in particular all delivered accessories.
The responsibility of the CUSTOMER is engaged only in respect of the depreciation of property resulting from the handling other than those necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of this PRODUCT. In other words, the CLIENT has the ability to test the PRODUCT but his could be held liable if he performs procedures other than those necessary.
The right of withdrawal is excluded in the following cases:
- Supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market
- Supply of goods made to specifications or clearly personalized CLIENT
- Supply of goods liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- Provision of audio recordings or video or sealed software which were unsealed after delivery
- Newspaper, periodical, magazine (except subscription contract)
- Provision of accommodation other than for residential purpose, transport of goods, car rental, catering or services related to leisure activities if the offer provides for a date or a specific execution period
- Provision of goods which by their nature are blended inseparably with other articles
- Supplies of sealed goods can not be returned for reasons of health protection or health and which were unsealed after the CUSTOMER DELIVERY
- The supply of alcoholic beverages, the price agreed at the time of conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery can be carried out after 30 days and the actual value depends on fluctuations in the market beyond the control of the SELLER
- Supply of digital content not supplied dematerialized if the performance has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer, which also recognized and will lose his right of withdrawal
- Contracts concluded at a public auction